Wednesday, November 19, 2008

San Antonio .............

We are headed for a weekend on the river walk to help celebrate one of Eddie's friends wedding. It is going to be at the Westin on the river walk. We are leaving Friday, the wedding is Saturday evening, and we will return Sunday evening. I am in charge of getting all the ladies in the wedding party beautiful for the wedding. I think there is gonna be six total. I am nervous as always on updos because it is so out of my norm. The hair has to be prepared just right, usually straightened then rolled the re curled. It sounds so unnecessary but it is. When it is all said and done they look great, it's just up until the final, okay here you go, it looks crazy, almost like were are you going with this??? Very rewarding though. I love what I do!!! Being creative is so fun. I can't wait to start scrapbooking again!! My room is a wreck and it is gonna get a makeover real soon!!!! I will take pictures along the way so everyone can see.

1 comment:

Ronda Simpson said...

How fun!! Can't wait to see pics!
The Westin is really nice. We accidently tried to check in there a couple weeks ago, when we went with Kyle's GT class. Yep...It was supposed to be the Hilton...oops!