Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blah to blessed!!

Okay I am better today!! Had a busy day and I am thankful for that!! I think we need to remember to be thankful in the little things. Having customers to fill my day is such a blessing!!! Not that it hasn't been busy but I sure haven't been thanking God for it. I've been too busy to stop and say thank you to my Lord. Well, he is good!!!

Well, in the kid side of my world, Caleb got his pig yesterday, her name is Blueberry. She is white with a blue butt go figure LOL. I wanted to name her Bluebonnet, but Caleb wanted the other. He is mister independent!! He loves her though!I have to say she is pretty. Scroll on down and there are pics of her.

As far as Ms. Caylee goes, she is something else altogether!! She had her Fall pics at preschool today, sure hope they turn out good. She is growing soooo fast that I forget to take pics sometimes.So I am reminding myself to get the camera out dust it off and take some pics!!!

Well, I never talk about my love Eddie on my page so I guess here's a first. He had his CD release party for Smokin' Gun first CD a few weeks ago. They sold a ton of products!!! I got a T-Shirt with all the guys signatures on it!! The product is so professional and well produced!! If anyone is interested come but the shop they are for sale $15.

Well over and out for now don't forget to pray for our country and the leader, maybe not my choice, but God can handle him, the economy, and any thing else in this world!!!

No comments: