Monday, November 3, 2008

Blah!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you ever feel so overwhelmed that you don't feel anything but BLAH???? Well it just hit me today. I have been going through all my paper work for 2008 to get everything ready for the end of the year taxes. I know that it is early to even be thinking of this but, I have no where to put a thing. I have all new kinds of paper work for the beauty shop that need to be separated and we are still in this year. TOOOOO confusing I know?!^&*!? I don't even understand it all. Starting 2009 in January I will be organized and I will have room for everything and I will understand what I'm doing, I hope!!!! Well, with the holidays coming quickly, I start to feel overwhelmed. I look at the kid's rooms and they don't need one single thing they are sooo blessed. So I think we should donate the toys that are in good shape to make room for the new ones. Anyway I am rambling on like a crazy person but I'm not crazy just very vocal today! I really needed to but all my anxieties on my blog to express myself!! I do feel better now!! On a good note HAPPY NOVEMBER!!!

1 comment:

sharingjesus/goodlistener said...

Sherrie
Was checking Ms Cheryl's blog and saw your link, the pictures of your family are great. The kids are growing so fast. Did not know you had your own shop. Will be praying for you. Check out my blog, "Sharing Jesus" link on the WOW site.
Norma