Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello 2010................

Well this has been a fast and furious past year. I can't even try to begin to tell all about 2009. So I will focus on this new year ahead of us!!! 2010, that is so cool, thinking back whenever I was little about the 2000's sounded so far off and so futuristic!!!! It is so hard to believe that we are actually here...2010!!! I have several New Years' Resolutions in mind, like most of us do I'm sure, but I will keep mine to myself & work on them through out the year. We have a whole one, you know...LOL!!! I didn't make any too far off!!!

Well, I don't know about everyone but our Holiday here was so fast & furious this year!!! We hosted Thanksgiving this year here @ our house for the first time. That gave me some push to get all those last minute remodels done & everything cleaned & pretty for everyone. Eddie was so tired of all the lists I had for him LOL. But we got everything done!!!!!

This was our second year without Elton here for the holidays, he passed away in June of '08. This year we brought some new traditions to the table by 1. Having it here @ our house. 2. New dishes like Potato casserole, Broc Cheese rice casserole, Ham, & some new desserts. There was plenty of room for all the kiddos to run around and play. We built a fire in the fire pit & watched everyone have a blast.

Christmas was so nice this year..........Eddie & I looked at one another, as we were asking one another what we each wanted for Christmas, and I spoke up first and said well really nothing, I am so happy just with life and everything that we are so blessed with already, I couldn't think of ANYTHING!!! Of course he took the kiddos to buy me a little something and he got me a few things, which I knew he would. Overall, we had one very nice, happy, blessed, beautiful Christmas!!!!

Now we enter the new month of January and this is supposedly the slowest part of the year for Hair stylists. But I know that God will bless me anyway, but it is weird being splotchy on the books......that is what I call having space between clients....LOL!!!! But it gives me time to do some catch up to do's at the shop between clients...LOL So happy new year to everyone & there families!!! =)

No comments: