Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall is in the air.......

Well at times these days, the weather seems to be leaning towards the cooler side!!! Thank God for that!! This has been a very HOT summer and the break in the weather is just what we needed to stay in the game!!The scorching heat seems to take all the energy right out of you!! Of course the grass doesn't grow very good either, so the rain here lately has been a God send. This will take Eddie's business right on onto the Fall.

School has been trucking right along as well. Caleb is loving the 4th grade and Caylee, although not liking Kindergarten at first, in loving it now!!! She has finally got in a routine and just loves Mrs. Smith.

As far as me, my business is going great. I am very busy on Tues., Thur., Fri. 8:30 - 5:30 or 6pm. Also for those of you who may have forgotten, I have officially been open for 1 year now!!! WOOO HOooo!!! =) I can't believe that my dream of owning my own business finally came true, after 13 years of being a stylist & RENTING!!!!! It feels really good to be paying money towards my own building!!! Thank you God!!! Oh and my wonderful Daddy!! He did all the work for me!!! I can't be happier!!

As far as my house goes, I'm sure that everyone follows my FB and knows that we are remodeling the restroom in our bedroom. It is almost done, oh how I can't wait!!! DUST<> let me say DUST!!!! It does look soooo much better already!! I'll have to post pics as soon as it is done!!

Eddie's business has been very good , except for the rain makes it where he can't work but keeps it going into the Fall!!! So we can't have one with out the other!!!

I guess that raps it up for now.......keep on lovin' my busy life, my Family and most of all my LORD!! =)

1 comment:

Photolicious Days said...

Lovin the fall air too, Sherrie!Re-energizes us for sure! Thanks for adding me!

Gotta get in there for touch-ups and eyebrows.