Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer time!!!

Well I have been looking forward to this time of the year as I'm sure everybody else has too!! Kids are out of school and we are home at a more relaxed set pace. This week started off with VBS @ Bethel Baptist and swim lessons @ 2-3. I think this is soooo good for the kids to be able to visit all the churches and see all their friends. Plus swim lessons is all I hear about!! This year Caleb is well able to be swimming on his own but loves to go anyway!!! Makes me think we need to invest in a pool??

Well this is a good time to take family vacations as well, of course!!! We are taking the kids camping @ Richland Chambers. They have cabins for rent, fishing, swimming etc!!! They are really excited! We would like to take them one other place but haven't decided yet. We are trying to take some small trips, here and there b/c of gas prices & lake of time!! What ever we decide the kids will love!! Anyway. Happy Summer everyone!!

No comments: