Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So Many Things....

Well, in the last week my baby turned 8 years old, my mother-in-law was in the hosp.(all reports were good), we went school shopping, my building has sheet rock, prime, and paint, the floor goes in tomorrow, and there is a big party for the birthday boy Sat. So..... I love that everything is going so fast but I have to remind myself to take pic. of the journey!!!! Especially the beauty shop and the birthday party. No scrappin since the last crop, but I did get to go to Waco and shop at Crop, Paper, Scissors, Yeah!! I love looking at all the new stuff. So how has everyone else been?? If any English teachers read this they will definitely say that there were a few run on sentences in there LOL!! So I am sooo thankful for the rain and the break in th weather so HAPPY MID AUGUST!!!

~Sherrie

1 comment:

Ronda Simpson said...

Hey girl!!! SO happy to see you updating more often!! Just checking in on ya!
~Ronda