Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Mother's Day present..........


Photo taken by Libby in Teague, purse from Gina Alexander...... Whenever I first visited Libby w/ Caylee I had to then go w/Caleb then together. It was a domino effect, but it has all been worth it. See had a purse from G.A. and I fell in love!!!She is definitely very good with kids. Caleb has always been my ham and Caylee didn't care about smiling she is better now. She took a great turn at four. Anyway I wanted to share w/ everyone my unique gift!!!!

2 comments:

Ronda Simpson said...

WOW!! What a great gift!!! That picture is just adorable of your kids!!!

AmyG said...

That purse turned out great! It's beautiful! BW got me one years ago and everywhere I went people would stop and ask me about it! I used it forever... eventuaaly I wore it out!LOL
Your new layout looks great too! Love the new pics of you guys! They're gorgeous!